INFORCE WML GEN 2
SKU : WML-WHITE200
The New INFORCE WML White light produces 200 lumens of penetrating light with a tight beam for close- to mid-range applications and balanced peripheral light for discernment of the surrounding area. Features field-programmable white light – from high-to-low or low-to-high – plus a strobe that is easily disabled. Its angled activation button is comfortable to operate without interference of wires or tape switches. The integrated patent pending rail clamping system is compact, convenient and secure. Waterproof to 66 feet. Two distinct easy-to-operate lockout systems are incorporated to avoid accidental discharge.
- Light Output:
- High Setting: 200 lumens
- Run Time:
- High Setting: 1.5h
- Low Setting: 10h
- Multifunction Button/Activation Switch Features:
- • Constant and Momentary High, Low and Strobe
- • Reversible High/Low to Low/High Capability
- • Strobe Disable
- Measurements: 4.1" L. x 1" Bezel D.
- Weight w/ Batteries: 3 oz.
- Batteries: 1 x 123A Lithium